Welcome to our website - I am Linda Hooper President of the Rotary Club of Bristol 2014/15, and I will be delighted if you will consider joining our membership.
Let’s give you a few reasons to doing so –
- An opportunity to meet new friends, network, have fun and still ‘give something back’
- We are a mixed club – several of our recent Presidents have been women
- You can help organise local community Projects including:
‘The Big Run for the Future ‘ - Young Musician – Young Chef
Bristol’s annual senior citizen concert at the Colston Hall
and Youth Speaks
- Work on International Projects and get the opportunity to visit Nepal – help fundraise to eradicate Polio
- Join us in trips to our twinned Clubs in Bordeaux, Hannover, Porto and Stockholm.
- Listen to high quality speakers.
- All this and be part of one of the biggest Rotary Clubs in the South West.
I look forward to meeting you. For more information click here